Love you guys!

(Apparently) Bluecrystaldude is A Top Selling Artist!


OMG! I thought a picture of Ricky Martin Gay Mascara made my day, but then this afternoon, I checked Hot Shit Form Here’s Google Analytic data and saw 2 persons were actually arrived to my blog after googled my real name (Haaziq Zahar). Thus, curious as a cat, I googled myself to see what else are coming out from the search.

Apart from Hot Shit Form Here, Twitter, Facebook, Scribd and other links from respective friends’ sites, this came out at the second page of Google research:

Google Search Result
Wait! Since when my Facebook account correlate in any way with an artists’ gossip page from Indonesia. I clicked the link and it brought me to the site:


Gossip Selebrities Haaziq Zahar 1
Okay.. Nothing wrong so far. I can't see any of my links here. Google must be wrong somehow..

Gossip Selebrities Haaziq Zahar 2
Gossip Selebrities Haaziq Zahar 3
Gossip Artis Paling Laris means, (based on Google Translate): Gossip Top Selling Artist). Although I think it actually meant, the most searched link. I clicked on the link and it shows some of my social networking sites. Thank God for that. I am flattered to be on that site, but to have an article posted about me without letting me know, it’s just plain weird. Plus, I am not a freaking artist! I secretly wish I am, but I can’t sing, I am too ashamed to act and God knows how ridiculous my painting skills are. However, this is definitely a good way to start a new week! Yeah!


By the way, feel free to add me in my Facebook (please say you're my blogging friend), be a fan of Hot Shit Form Here or connect with me through Twitter. Oh and if you want, you can check my junk blog; My Little Black Pot too (Caution: Some of the post and/or pictures are not suitable for some conservative people). See ya!


First THREE Commenters:

(Whoever won the most First Commenter contests will be featured at the end of the month!)


+ Lady Java from Lady Java's Lounge +
+ Shandye from Ngomel Sikit +
+ Coolingstar9 from Coolingstar9 +


Bluecrystaldude

If you find this blog is interesting enough, do subscribe to Hot Shit Form Here by Email! I would be very happy!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin View blog reactions

17 comments:

LadyJava said...

:)

shandye. said...

err... congratulations... i guess? hehehe...

LadyJava said...

hehehe.. you're famous Blue!!! paling laris!! lol!!!

coolingstar9 said...

Wow, you are the top selling artist. I wish you become the world no.1 blogger.
Life is ful of surprises always.
Have the nice day.

Mariuca said...

:) :) :) :)

Mariuca said...

Morning HaaziQ! You're edi on my FB yay!

Mariuca said...

Keep the fame alive, "top selling artist" pun ok la! :-P :-P

bluedreamer27 said...

oh that's great you're already famous

bluedreamer27 said...

made me realize to search my own name too... hmmmm let me find out

bluedreamer27 said...

have a great day famous gay... happy blogging

Frazi A said...

wooo...instead of knowing ricky martin dirty little secret, now u can claim urself as fabfame blogger..n that's not just hot but so so so super duper hot! hee..u go dude!

Bella Enveeus said...

fuiyoooo artis paling laris.. u must be proud.. i pun tumpang glemer la.. :D :D :D

My Site (click to edit) said...

AMAAAAAAAZZZIIIINNNGGGGGGGG!!!! :D :D :D

Guest said...

Wow!  That's awesome!  Woot woot!  Have a great day!

CAHAYA said...

Wahhhh!!! Celebrity. Expect paparazi la nanti.

juLia d Bubbles said...

LOL! i neve knew i'm friends with artis paling laris. hahahahaha.
this is great! nak autographhhhhhhhhhhhhhh~ :P

Monica said...

fuyohhh <span>u're so famous!</span> ;) ;)

Post a Comment


Comments posted on Hot Shit Form Here are not moderated. Be nice. Keep it clean. Stay on topic. No spam. Oh and don't forget to "subscribe by email" to follow up my comments. Thanks - bluecrystaldude