Love you guys!

The Weirdest Gift of All


I am going to attend my grandmother’s birthday party at the Red Box Mid Valley, Kuala Lumpur this weekend. Unfortunately, being a bad grandson as I am, I am not quite sure how old is she. She should be around 70 something is 75 years old!. I will let you know on the day of the party when I see the writing on the cake later.

I have always facing a problem when it’s time to pick up gifts. I just not sure what should I choose for this particular person, whether he or she will like it, or should I put my personal touch to the gift. Anyway, I have been given lots of gifts in my entire life, but the weirdest gift of all (so far) is this cute little cuddly poop.

Poop 1
From the front it looks just like any cute little teddy bears would look like, fluffy, cute and with a pink ribbon tied around his “head”. Oh and he is so cute, drool is dropping at the side of his mouth. Apart from the fact that he is in a shape of poop, he is very cuddly and fun.


However, as soon as he turns around, there is a long penis at the back of his body; which is why I assumed it is “He”.

Poop 2
The penis is very fluffy too! It even can be retractable inside his body a little bit if you push harder! How weird is that? I usually pull out his penis and use it to hang my rubber bands around it. Yes, the poop supposed to be like a cute hammer that you can play around, but I can’t help to think of it as a poop with penis each time my friends try to play with it him. Due to that reason, I always let him resides inside my locker instead of flaunting it to others.

Poop 3
My hand playing with his penis

Question for The Day

What is the weirdest gift you ever received or gave?


I will probably busy finishing my projects and preparing for my upcoming test. Hopefully you will entertain me with your answer! Have a wonderful day!


First THREE Commenters:

(Whoever won the most First Commenter contests will be featured at the end of the month!)


+ Monica from Turn-u-Off +
+ Bella from Enveeus +
+ Lady Java from Lady Java's Lounge +


Bluecrystaldude

If you find this blog is interesting enough, do subscribe to Hot Shit Form Here by Email! I would be very happy!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin View blog reactions

36 comments:

Monica said...

:* :* :*

Monica said...

wow grandma’s birthday party at Red Box?! =-O =-O

Monica said...

Happy Birthday to your grandmother!! :)

Monica said...

lol so cute!! :-D :-D

Bella Enveeus said...

will ur grandma be belting out any oldies songs? whoa..  ;)  must record la..

weirdest thing i ever got for my birthday will be probably be the condom for my 18th.. weird coz i'm a girl, what am i gonna do with a condom? even if it means i'm 18, i'm not gonna go offer it to just anybody? HAHA.. i have crazy galpals..  :-D :-D :-D

LadyJava said...

:-[ :-[

Bella Enveeus said...

why that poop look so weird? like genghis khan's hat in night at the museum or something..  :-P

LadyJava said...

hahah.. that is hilarious blue.. apa kebenda tu? ahahha

LadyJava said...

Happy birthday to yr grandmother Blue!!!

LadyJava said...

weirdiest gift? hmm.. not sure.. nothing at the top of my mind .. ahah

Monica said...

hmmm <span><span>a friend of mine gave me flavored lubricant once for my b'day </span></span> =-X =-X =-X

Monica said...

how come i cant RT yr post Haaziq? *DONT_KNOW* *DONT_KNOW* *DONT_KNOW*

lilyto said...

wow.. cute poop! hahaha.. i loike~

Dark Light said...

is it a poop? a penis? a hammer? who knows? weird gift...a not-so well cooked spagetti from naufal n saufi. :P

CAHAYA said...

wow, party at Redbox? Hehe. Nice! This is one of weirdest gift if you were to give for a grandmother. Funny!

Happy birthday to your Grandma.

faisal admar said...

is that really a penis??? haha.
... and yes it is a poop of course!!!

Bluecrystaldude said...

8-) 8-) 8-)  congrats Mon! First Commenter!

Bluecrystaldude said...

Haha. Weird place to celebrate Grandma's 75th birthday right? hehe 

Bluecrystaldude said...

Haha! Lots of my friends are also love giving "sex toys" to one another. I think it's the current trend. I am not one of them tho. LOL

Mariuca said...

:* :* :* :* :* Happy Birthday to u grandma! Woo hoo!

Mariuca said...

See cannot click on da button so have to right click into twitter to RT... *DONT_KNOW* *DONT_KNOW* *DONT_KNOW* *DONT_KNOW* *DONT_KNOW*

Bluecrystaldude said...

Haha. I am not sure Bella. I cannot wait for this weekend! Hehe. Hey, I got condom too at my 18th birthday! But not that weird since I am a boy  :-P  Girls my age usually received vibrators. How advanced youngsters nowadays right? hehe

Bluecrystaldude said...

I still not sure what should I called it. haha. But it sure is fluffy tho! 

Bluecrystaldude said...

I saw you retweet already. Sometimes you have to retweet at the retweet button on the page post and not at the front page. Not sure why it's like that. I must had screwed up the coding back then. Haish!

Bluecrystaldude said...

Hehe. Sure. I will send her the wishes later ;)  Thanks LJ!

Bluecrystaldude said...

Hahaha. Since you had said that, I think I will call the poop Genghis Khan after this. LOL !

Bluecrystaldude said...

Hehe. Thanks  :*

Bluecrystaldude said...

Hehehe! Eeehh! Spaghetti yang digembar gemburkan tu k? Aku pernah dengar yang si Naufal n Saufi buat spaghetti. LOL. Nak rasa weh lain kali! haha  

Bluecrystaldude said...

Hi Cahaya. hehe. Party in Red Box (singing like Party in USA - Miley Cyrus). LOL. I am not sure what should I give to my grandma yet. But definitely not this poop thing lah. Hahaha  :-P  Thanks for dropping by! 

Bluecrystaldude said...

Haha. of course not. But it can be retractable inside the poop. How weird is that? my friends always come and play with Genghis Khan's  (that is what I am going to call him from now on) penis. Hahaha 

faisal admar said...

haha not that big tho lol.

David Funk said...

Hi Haaziq! :)

Happy Birthday to your grandmother!

LOL @ the drool on the side of the mouth.

See ya later!

shandye. said...

belikan dia a nice pair of shawl to keep her warm. be wise and practical and hopefully you'll find her something nice that she can actually use.

Bingkee said...

My first reaction is "what in the world is that?" It kinda looks fluffy but if it's a little bit darker brown , it could look like poop...hahaha

eastcoastlife said...

Happy birthday to your grandma. I thought you were going to give this to her as a birthday gift. *faints*

Mariuca said...

Testing ur RT.. it looks perfect! ANd seems to work fine too woot! 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)

Post a Comment


Comments posted on Hot Shit Form Here are not moderated. Be nice. Keep it clean. Stay on topic. No spam. Oh and don't forget to "subscribe by email" to follow up my comments. Thanks - bluecrystaldude