Love you guys!

First Ever USM Blogger Gathering


USM Blogger
Hello again my fellow readers. As you might have noticed, I haven’t been around the blogsphere last week. I have been busy busting my ass in and out library during office hour, while having dinner and enjoy some quality times with my friends when the night came. I am sorry if you have to endure the constant and continuous (some even deemed it as annoying) updates through my twitter account about where and what am I doing at that period of time; thanks to my current new “game”, “foursquare”. It basically will pin point your current location to your friends.

I rarely talk about what is going on with my daily life, but in this post, I will talk about what had been happening to me these last few days. If any of you who are not comfortable reading this kind of entry, please just skip this post. This week, I have been spending lots of my night life went out with my blogger friends from my university which is Universiti Sains Malaysia (University Science Malaysia, USM). I have known some of these amazing people from my daily encounter around the campus and some of them solely through blogsphere. Thus, one of my friends, YAN^S had made an initiative to organize a blogger event for us.


First Night:
Attendance: The organizer, YAN^S, his partner friends, Nikillas, their friend, Dalila and bluecrystaldude and Lilyto.
Location: McD Juru
Purpose: Just getting to know each other better. YAN^S was my roommate last couple of years.

Second Night:
Attendance: Kak JuLia d buBles, d2z, bluecrystaldude, lilyto, YAN^S, Nikillas, kuro
Location: Mamak Restaurant; Mohamaad Nasi Kandar
Purpose: Planning the venue and date for the Third Night

Roti Tisu or Tissue Bread

Third Night:
Attendance: Kak JuLia d buBles, d2z, bluecrystaldude, lilyto, YAN^S, Nikillas, kuro and we also met another USM blogger which is DeeDee
Location: Dinner at Secret Recipe Juru, Supper at McD Juru
Purpose: Having a great time with each other

Some of the Third Night's photos:

USM Blogger 1
USM Blogger 2
USM Blogger 3
USM Blogger 4
USM Blogger 5
USM Blogger 6
USM Blogger 8
USM Blogger 9
USM Blogger 10
DeeDee
We also met DeeDee with his friends there

There are lots of other USM bloggers that were not attending this event. I am sure if we had a chance, we could organize another one in the future. However, my life as a chemical engineering student in the campus almost comes to the end. My last paper will be next week, Monday (26th April 2010) and I will be back to my hometown in Johore on the next weekend. I really cherished the time I had spent here in USM and really thankful for everything that I had learned, stumbled upon, meeting new friends and the unforgettable experiences here. Hopefully, the future in my life will be even better. Enjoy your weekend!


P/S: I am looking forward to meet other bloggers too!

P/S: I will link all these fellow bloggers later. I have to get ready to go out to TGI's Friday with my Final Year Project's supervisor and one of my colleagues! Oh darn, I am getting fatter every night!


First THREE Commenters:

(Whoever won the most First Commenter contests will be featured at the end of the month!)

+ Monica from Turn-u-Off +
+ Mariuca from Mariuca's Perfume Gallery +
+ Gagay from Walking Newspaper +

Bluecrystaldude


If you find this blog is interesting enough, do subscribe to Hot Shit Form Here by Email! I would be very happy!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin View blog reactions

46 comments:

Monica said...

:* :* :*

Mariuca said...

O:-) O:-) O:-) O:-)

gagay said...

chop!

gagay said...

oh yeah! sooooo good to see you with co-bloggers..i miss attending gathering here since I enrolled in Med school.. :( :(

happy blogging Haaziq!

Monica said...

hey Haaziq! wow so happening huh 8-) 8-) 8-)

Dark Light said...

yup..being left out sucks.

juLia d Bubbles said...

yayyy! suke suke suke. finally had the chance to see each other in real life (walaupun kampus x besar mane, x penah pun terjumpe kan ;p )

good luck for exam, and in life after graduating!! 

Mariuca said...

Cute la u in this picture Haaziq! I don know the rest though... *DONT_KNOW* :-[ :*

Mariuca said...

I've been busy too, now oso got work to do actually, dah many days tak drop 900! :( :( :(

Mariuca said...

Glad to see u having fun though and thanks for sharing the pics! :* :* :*

Monica said...

thanks for sharing the pics...i like! ;) :)

Monica said...

<span>enjoy your weekend too! </span> ;)

Bella Enveeus said...

hey blue..

looked like u had a lotta fun.. lengkali can gather with blogger from kl la plak.. hehe.. its nice to join such activity kan? meet new ppl..

anyway, gud luck on the fyp and on everything in the future! :)

bluedreamer27 said...

hey that's very nice how i wish i can attend some of bloggers gatehring here in Phil too...i am so excited to meet other bloggers to... in person..

bluedreamer27 said...

have a great day blue dude... so sad i missed the FC hehe

happy blogging!!

Bluecrystaldude said...

:* :* :*

Bluecrystaldude said...

Thanks Mon! I definitely enjoyed my very busy night lately. Hehe ;)

Bluecrystaldude said...

Enjoy your weekend too Mon!  8-)

Bluecrystaldude said...

8-) 8-) 8-)

Bluecrystaldude said...

LOL. Thanks Marzie. I am definitely not that cute though  :-P  

Bluecrystaldude said...

Yeah, I saw that your EC ads are dropping. I will try to advertise in your blogs but I don't have enough credits. LOL. Basically, I only have like 1000EC per day  :-P

Bluecrystaldude said...

Enjoy your weekend Marzie! Don't be too stress with your STALKER. hehehe 

Bluecrystaldude said...

Yeah! the third FC winner! ;)  Congrats Gagay! 

Bluecrystaldude said...

Med School is harder than Engineering school. Hehe. Enjoy your weekend Gagay! Will try to drop on your site later. I am so sleepy right now and still planning to go to the library at 8.30am tomorrow :)  

Bluecrystaldude said...

hehe. Rileks lah bro. Baru first outing together. Yang tak berapa ramai ni pn susah gler nak komfirm one date yg smua free, lagilah nak ajak ramai2. hehe. lain kali lah InsyaAllah :)  

Bluecrystaldude said...

Hehe. Thanks Kak Juls! I saw you once when you're driving back from your school. Tapi bawak laju gler. xsempat nak lambai2. hahaa

Bluecrystaldude said...

Gonna miss you guys! We should go out more often! Kalu tahu best camni, patut awal2 lagi dah kuar sekali. hahaha  :-P :-P :-P

Bluecrystaldude said...

Thanks kak Juls! :)

Bluecrystaldude said...

Hi Bella,

Thank you so much for your wishes! I have done with my FYP and going to seat for my last paper this Monday. Darn. Feeling sad lah pulak  :'( :'( :'(  


Hehe. anyway, if you know any Bloggers gathering in KL, do let me know! I am definitely wanna meet lots of new friends and from the blogsphere. :)

Bluecrystaldude said...

Hi Bluedreamer,

Yeah. At first, I kinda reluctant to join these kinds of gathering. I rather keep my private life, well PRIVATE. LOL. But I LOVE to meet new friends and definitely eager to meet my blogging friends in person! 

Bluecrystaldude said...

I wish one day we can meet too Bluedreamer!  :* :* :*

Bluecrystaldude said...

LOL. Don't worry. I missed FC all the time. Haha. Enjoy your weekend too Bluedreamer ;)  

LadyJava said...

ooohhhh.. bestnya.. i love gatherings Blue... am missing my friends back home now..

Rizal said...

Salam Blue dan Selamat Hari Sabtu.  : )

Rizal said...

Wahh.  those gather2 together2 gether sure looked fun.  Yup meeting new people can be interesting.

Glad that you enjoyed and had a great time BLue.

Ahaks may be in the future, we can do in KL, but please no pics of me, coz i like to remain mysterious.  Ahaks - Berangan misteri konon  : D

Rizal said...

Today is Saturday and earlier i thought of watching Kick Ass.  But then that KIck Ass had kicked my ass pulak since kat Berjaya Time Square tak ditayangkan.  Too lazy to go to Pavilian coz it makes me feel miskin if i go there.  Hahaha

Once Again.  Happy Saturday ya blue  : )

David Funk said...

Hey Haaziq!

Thanks for sharing the pics!  What a gathering that was indeed!

Enjoy the weekend my friend! :)

Nur Lyana said...

meowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

eastcoastlife said...

Try not to eat so much. especially supper. :)

Hafizd said...

nk jumpa gak kamu~ hihi

bluedreamer27 said...

i agree with you on that

bluedreamer27 said...

oh sure... maybe we can meet someday

bluedreamer27 said...

same here.. haha it's always once in a blue moon chance for me to become a fc

Michael said...

<span>hey Haaziq, cool party! </span> 8-) 8-) 8-)

Steward said...

Wow.. You guys have your own community there. Very interesting I must say and Well Done guys!

aimZz said...

nape ms ak kt usm x de sume nih???menciek......

Post a Comment


Comments posted on Hot Shit Form Here are not moderated. Be nice. Keep it clean. Stay on topic. No spam. Oh and don't forget to "subscribe by email" to follow up my comments. Thanks - bluecrystaldude