Love you guys!

Halloween, Peace and 23 Awards



Halloween is here! I never celebrate Halloween, so I don’t know the history behind it. But yesterday, I stumbled upon a post about history of Halloween. Nice reading. Click here to read: Purplefrogcat. For those who are celebrating it, Happy Halloween to you. I hope you guys will be having a blast time today! Oh and I think the coolest Halloween costume is to be Amy Winehouse! LOL. Just see how Cindy Crawford dressed (picture above). Cool huh?



Okay. On unrelated topic, as you may recall, I did a post about Mimi’s Blog Blast for Peace. It turns out; she made a special post about my image!

A young Malaysian blogger named BlueCrystalDude created this powerful image for BlogBlast For Peace. He writes, "Even though the blood doesn’t seems real, I think I managed to convey the message, which is “The World is Bleeding, Give it a Rest!” It’s indeed bleeding badly, thanks to human made wars, crimes and lots of envy. Even the trees are gone and the ice is melting. If we are not doing anything now, I am sure peace will be a rare commodity in the near future." This future chemical engineer said it succinctly. Thank you, Dude – Mimi
And there are some wonderful comments too!
That is a good one. It's not pleasant to ponder the ills of the world, but if we look away we tend to forget or deny they are happening. – Starlight

Awesome... get's right to the point. – Dawn

I often wish the world would be given a rest! – Dianne

Wow. That's one of the more powerful messages I've seen. – Travis
If you haven’t joined it, please do so! The date of countdown is on 6 November.

Lastly, I also received 7+7+1+8 which equals to… (Hurm.. I should know this one. Wait, let me check my calculator) 23 awards from Kak Emila, Mangosteenskin, Jean Chia and Nikillas! Double yey! I just received several awards last week. I really need to update my award gallery. It’s already out of date. Thank you everyone for such wonderful awards. A thank you seems not enough to shows my gratitude. But it sure will drive me further in making lots of great posts. Thank you again for showing your loves and kindness. May God bless you all!

From Kak Emila:

1. Uber Award
Uber (synonym to Super) Amazing Blog Award is a blog award given to sites who:
~ inspires you
~ makes you smile and laugh
~ or maybe gives amazing information
~ a great read
~ has an amazing design
~ and any other reasons you can think of that makes them uber amazing!
2. Super Blogger


3. I Love Your Blog

4. I Love Your Blog

5. Butterfly Award

6. BFF Gold Card

7. Amazing Friendship Award

From Mangosteenskin:

8. Amazing Friendship Award

9. I Love Your Blog


10. Super Blogger


11. I love your Blog


12. BFF Gold Card

13. Butterfly Award


14. Uber Award

From Jean Chia:

15. Butterfly Award

16. Uber Award

17. I Love Your Blog

18. A Red Rose

19.
They all are charmed with the blogs, where in the majority of its aims are to show the marvels and to do friendship; there are persons who are not interested when we give them a prize and then they help to cut these bows; do we want that they are cut or that they propagate? Then let’s try to give more attention to them! So with this prize we must deliver it to 8 bloggers that in turn must make the same thing and put this text.
20. I Love Your Blog

21.

It means: Walking together

22. You are Too Sweet

From Nikillas:


23. Cool Blogger


First Commenter:




Bluecrystaldude

P/S: If you were giving me awards and I forgot to mention in the above post, please do let me know! I usually list out awards that I received each week, but somehow I forgot to do so this week. I will mention you later! Sorry for the hiccup :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin View blog reactions

29 comments:

Restnrileks said...

nak chop dulu boleh?

Elara said...

Morning Haaziq! I tak jadi tido..hehe..Congrats on all the awards! :):):)

Restnrileks said...

whoaho! bada bing da BOMB!!

sajer nak jerit kejap.. hehe..


Cool pic of Cindy Crawford. A witch from Hensel and Gretel i say? hehe..

2nd, Congrats on that Blast For Peace. I think i was tagged by Shinade too.
Simple but brilliant words. And I am very much agree with what the rest of commentators said about your saying..

Whoaho! once again congrats ya..

third - whoaho HSFT is raining awards here.. syabas.. syabas..

Happy Friday ya.. :)

Restnrileks said...

debs..

sorry ya.. i beat you here.. try again next time..

:)

Unknown said...

Congrats on your awards! catch ya later...

The Fitness Diva said...

Isn't that that crazy Amy Winehouse? You can tell from the dirt on her face! lol

Or either it's Cindy doing one mean Amy!
Funny pic!

zackzara said...

Cak! Congrats on your awards, Haaziq. Happy Halloween!

mangosteenskin said...

haha, biar betik amy winehouse ni...memang selalu comot cenggini ker? hehe.

thanks dude. congratulations on the award! thanks for visiting me. well, bit busy this haloween..hahahahahahahaha.

Faisal Admar said...

happy halloween. congrats bcd for that special entry :) hehe dah mengharumkan nama negara ni!

Mariuca said...

BOOOO!! Happy Halloween! :)

Mariuca said...

Tak suka la word verifikasi ni he he! ;)

Mariuca said...

COngrats on all the awards! :)

Mariuca said...

And HaaziQ!! You once said u wish to see me being ur TC here and alakazam!!! Here I am ur TC for OCtober yeeeha!!

Mohd Hafizd said...

waaa. i miss lot of things... busy with work dragged me from surfing the blogs frequently...

Anonymous said...

Haiyoh.. Let's have a custume part-teh..!!! <-- WTH..??!! Haha..

Jackie said...

Wow a special mention from the Queen of memes Mimi. I knew you would be a great one to tag for this.

Just dropping in to say hello and congratulations on your awards!!

Hugs:-)))

Mariuca said...

HaaziQ! You kat blog I, I kat blog u he he! ;)

Mariuca said...

When are u gonna have a new post out? I tak pernah dapat FC here lol! ;)

bluecrystaldude said...

Hi everybody! Just a quick note.. I may have to slow down my blogging activities for the next couple of weeks. I have a final examination come up and I need to focus on my study for a while. That being said, blogging is very addictive for even for this 20 years old fella who will be officially entering his 21th year of birth next few days. So, bear with me. I may have to come to your blog to satisfy my addiction. Thank you and have a nice day!

Bluecrystaldude


P/S: My next post may comes sooner than expected. Who knows?

bluedreamer27 said...

happy Halloween dude

Mariuca said...

Good luck in ur finals HaaziQ! I'm konpiden ur gonna do well YAY! :)

Mariuca said...

Dropping off MPG for the day, happy Sunday. :)

Pok Dell said...

Bro..just so you know..
I'm having trouble loading your page.
It's like your page will only complete loading when I've completely load and dropping about 30 other's people pages.

Anonymous said...

Wow! Congratulations on all of your awards! Happy Halloween too! I do like Cindy's costume, really cool.

Love and Blessings,
AngelBaby

bluecrystaldude said...

Hi Everyone!

====

Hi Bintang,

really? was it just happen recently or it already occur for quite a while? Thanks for letting me know. I will try to remove unwanted script.

bluecrystaldude said...

I already deleted some scripts.. are you guys loading my page faster? Do give me a feedback okay.. I really need it because in my side, I load the page just as same as other sites.. Do let me know how about you..

Really appreciate it! :)

Mariuca said...

Yooohooo! Mana post baru ni? He he!!

Monica said...

Congrats on your awards, Haaziq! ;-)

Monica said...

Good luck on your finals!

Post a Comment


Comments posted on Hot Shit Form Here are not moderated. Be nice. Keep it clean. Stay on topic. No spam. Oh and don't forget to "subscribe by email" to follow up my comments. Thanks - bluecrystaldude