Love you guys!

Nightlife


Evening in Paris Late Evening in Paris Night in ParisThese pictures were taken from our balcony in Paris!


Hi guys! Sorry for missing out this week. Again. I already started my days as an internship at one of scholar’s branch company. And my first impression when I stepped into that cold glass door was that, “I chose a wrong place for my internship”. (Okay, may be not that long, but you get it).

The place is suitable for biotechnology, bioprocessing or something along that line of works. It requires you to do lot of lab works for research purposes. That being said, I really like the working environment there. Everyone seems friendly to each other and eerily look like one big family.

Not bad for spending your 10 weeks there, I hope. Anyway, this also my first time living in an apartment. My house is at the top most floor (20th floor) and apart from the crowded space below, the night view of the city is breath taking. The nightlife there is equally tempting. I am sorry though for not posting any of the pictures here. I haven’t managed to upload it into my laptop.

Happy Labour Day to everyone! I am going off to Kelantan for the weekend! See you later!


First Commenter:
Meow Diaries
( Whoever won the most First Commenter contests will be shown under my Entercard box for a month!)

Bluecrystaldude

If you find this blog is interesting enough, do subscribe to Hot Shit Form Here by Email! I would be very happy!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin View blog reactions

29 comments:

Mariuca said...

=-X =-X

Mariuca said...

*DONT_KNOW* *DONT_KNOW* *DONT_KNOW* *DONT_KNOW* *DONT_KNOW*

Mariuca said...

:* :* :* :* :* FC!

Mariuca said...

Just finished watching Idol, aiyo panic la AL bottom 2!! =-O =-O :'( :'( :'( >:o >:o >:o >:o >:o

Mariuca said...

Now watching dvd pulak ha ha! 8-) 8-)

Mariuca said...

When did u go to Paris ni? *DONT_KNOW* *DONT_KNOW*

Mariuca said...

Love the pics too! :* :*

Mariuca said...

Have fun, enjoy ur internship and don work too hard! Happy long weekend for us! :* :* :* :*

Mariuca said...

Blue! Can I have my new meow blog here today? You can get the badge from my blog meow!
:* :* :* :*
http://www.meowdiaries.com/

Twinks said...

LOL! same here Marzie! I panicked too! Adam bottom 2! omg! =-O =-O

Twinks said...

Hey BCD!! how you doing? :-D :-D

Twinks said...

congrats marzie! FC! =-O :* :*

Twinks said...

have a great May!! :*

aimZz said...

bcd..story2 la psl ur intern.adoi..

Recent blog post: sECret RecIPe laGI??!!

CAHAYA said...

Internship? Welcome to real world. Err, maybe half of it. Hope you'll find your way thru' it anyway. I had my internship at place of not even in my list. Hate it. But I managed. Hope you'll too. :)

Nice pics btw.

Recent blog post: Episode 83 - How to Save a Life

JL said...

Wow, so you're doing internship in Paris? Or am I confused? =-O *DONT_KNOW* ;)

Recent blog post: More about Skype

axim said...

HAPPY LABOUR DAY!!

Recent blog post: Entri Satu MEI

lilyto said...

aziq.. ko g paris ke? x ajak pn! eh, ko LI ktne?

putra87 said...

uit.. intern ktner bro??

AngelBaby said...

I am so glad you have this opportunity to study in a place so beautiful. I hope you can stay focused on what you are trying to accomplish here. These pictures are really beautiful.

I have something for you at my site so come and see ...........

Love and Blessings,
AngelBaby

Work at home jobs said...

Wow you get to do a an internship in Paris! I'm jealous I had to do mine in Kentucky. Nice pics.

TH said...

hi blue, how you doing.

Recent blog post: My honey got the job!

bluedreamer said...

wow i always dreaing that someday i will have a chance to go to paris
have a great day bluedude and happy blogging

bluedreamer said...

oh my twinks is right bluedude Adam Lambert surprisingly went down to bottom 2


Recent blog post: ANIME ZONE: TOP FIVE MOST POPULAR MALE ANIME CHARACTER

bluedreamer said...

hey dude just drpping an Ec today
have a great day and happy blogging to you

bluedreamer said...

^^

Recent blog post: ENTERTAINMENT: TOP FIVE RICHEST TEEN CELEBRITY

R4Z0RG4D3 said...

dude....bla plak ko pg paris....x ajak...
wuuwuu..~!

AngelBaby said...

I have somethings for you at my site so come by and see when you get time.

Love and Blessings,
AngelBaby

Dwacon said...

Welcome back... glad you are making Mariuca happy.

Recent blog post: R.I.P. Dom DeLuise

Post a Comment


Comments posted on Hot Shit Form Here are not moderated. Be nice. Keep it clean. Stay on topic. No spam. Oh and don't forget to "subscribe by email" to follow up my comments. Thanks - bluecrystaldude