Love you guys!

Welcome to Hell



Corporate World

Well, actually it’s Welcome to Corporate World. I keep getting this greeting every time I go in and out of the office. So I started working 6 working days ago. With such a intimidating designation title (executive sustainability management), my colleagues are apparently treating me like their youngest brother - which is working perfectly well for me.

Nevertheless, this job requires me to attend lots of meetings and mingling with people who are basically not from the same generation as mine proved to be quite a difficult challenge. That being said, as a competitive person as I am, I try my best to tackle obstacles ahead with my head and shoulder up high. Hopefully, I will continue to have that same determination in these couple of years of this infant age.

I know, this wasn’t much of an update, but I am getting back on my own feet, try to seek my comfort zones here and there and by the time I update my blog again, I will be back in the blogsphere for good. Working life is turning out to be an enjoyable place for me and I hope to bring that same excitement back to my writing. Have an enjoyable and healthy week ahead!


P/S: I would like to give a quick shout out to my Auntie Angah and Uncle Azhar for letting me stay in their house at the time being - the solely reason why I have been seen (on Twitter) in all those lovely places last week. Thank you so much for everything!

Photo credit: sntaln

First THREE Commenters:

(Whoever won the most First Commenter contests will be featured at the end of the month!)

+ +
+ +
+ +


Bluecrystaldude

If you find this blog is interesting enough, do subscribe to Hot Shit Form Here by Email! I would be very happy!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin View blog reactions