Love you guys!

Back On Popular Demand!


Back on popular demand

What is going on with me?

… I haven’t found the time to update my beloved blogs. Anyway, these are what I have been doing for the past few weeks:

Working
Watching movies
Tweeting, a lot

Okay, that’s all, nothing much. Hah.

My job is taking over my life, literally. I have to attend meetings here and there and even managed to finish few projects under my belt. Jyeah!

I know someone out there is still reading my blog. Thus, I will make sure I update my blog more often; starting with this short post. We will meet again, soon.

P/S: Fear not, I am not losing my wicked rambling cunt.



First THREE Commenters:

(Whoever won the most First Commenter contests will be featured at the end of the month!)

+ +
+ +
+ +

Bluecrystaldude

If you find this blog is interesting enough, do subscribe to Hot Shit Form Here by Email! I would be very happy!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin View blog reactions