Love you guys!

Fire Rabbit and Hot Shit Form Here New Look!


Rabbit Year

Move away Tiger, this is my year! My colleague emailed me about my Chinese Horoscope. Apparently, I am Fire Rabbit; the leader of all the rabbits. On that note, welcome Rabbit year and Happy Chinese New Year to all my readers!
The year of the Rabbit: is in sharp contrast to the explosive year of the tiger. It is a year of placidity and respite where little will be set in stone; a carefree happy year that will be both temperate and relaxed.
By the way, have you noticed Hot Shit Form Here new look? Do you like it? I was inspired by beautiful book covers (yes, I love to read books, the real one). As mentioned by lots of reading posts lately, I always judge a book by its cover; well, you need an escape after all those words don’t you?

Let me know your thoughts!

P/S: Hopefully, this will be the boost I have been looking for!



First THREE Commenters:

(Whoever won the most First Commenter contests will be featured at the end of the month!)

+ +
+ +
+ +

Bluecrystaldude

If you find this blog is interesting enough, do subscribe to Hot Shit Form Here by Email! I would be very happy!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin View blog reactions