Finally I found the courage and time to start writing again. Sorry for missing in action for the last few days. I have been occupied with my new semester which annoyingly started last week. I don’t understand why they don’t want to wait until the next year before starting yet another mind, body and soul torturing semester.
With lots of public holidays (Yey to that) during the next few weeks before the New Year, I will most likely to spend most of my leisure time in front of my laptop watching the rerun of Angel (I love that show) and drafting and planning my next year resolutions. It's time to check my 2008 resolutions. Oh, and I will also rebranding Hot Shit Form Here for the next year.
- A clearer conceptI categorized Hot Shit Form Here as a personal blog, but I always wonder whether I could venture into a larger concept apart from this concept. And if I could, what is the best concept that I could use? Change it to an information site? Or added a new concept as a complimentary of the old concept?
- A new tagline?I don’t think “The best shit is yet to be formed” was the best tagline ever invented. One may wonder what is this “best shit” I have been waiting for this whole time? Or when this shit will be formed? Honestly, I don’t have a solid answer to these questions. Perhaps I should change my tagline to fits my concept well.
- A new headerI love to change my header. Period.
Drop yours here:
- "Need Shit? Get it here!" - Lady Java
- "Louder than Bomb" - Bluecrystaldude
- "The best is yet to be formed" - Bluecrystaldude
- "One of the best hot shit around" - ZackZara
- "Not Just an Ordinary Shit" - ZackZara (my favorite so far!)
- "If it's not hot, it's the wrong blog" - darklight
- "As Hot as Shit, as Hot as Chick" - Malshinoda (super LOL)
- "Fresh and Steaming Hot" - The Fitness Diva
- "Straight out the Pipe" - The Fitness Diva
- "Home of the Best Shit Ever!" - The Fitness Diva (interesting!)
I am looking forward for any interesting suggestions on how I should improve Hot Shit Form Here. Like my father once said, “the one who doesn’t observe will always stay the same. The one who keep on changing will always be ahead.”
I would like to wish Merry Christmas for those who celebrate it and a very happy New Year to all. Enjoy the remaining of 2008. Thanks for reading and have a nice day.
(Whoever won the most First Commenter contests will be shown under my Entercard box for a month!)
If you find this blog is interesting enough, do subscribe to Hot Shit Form Here by Email! I would be very happy!