Love you guys!

Are you a Private Person?


Private Person
Yes, I am this complicated.

People have been bombarding me with questions on my personal privacy level;

Are you not afraid people will stalk you? (via foursquare)

Do you love your friends to know about your feeling and your problem? (on Facebook and Twitter)

Not you afraid if someone that someone will judge you from all your social networking update?

Dear all, even though I prefer to live my life publicly, I still feel like there are lots more that I keep private. Perhaps our definition of “private” is different, but at the end of the day you are going to be responsible on what you shared. Be wise and think before you write.

Question of The Day #6: 

Question of The Day
Question For The Day is BACK!
How private are you?


P/S: I am having a personal turmoil lately. Please someone slap me on my face!

First THREE Commenters:

(Whoever won the most First Commenter contests will be featured at the end of the month!)

+ Bill from Inside Hollywood +
+ Caroline from My Stories +
+ Mariuca from Wishing Upon a Falling Star +

Bluecrystaldude

If you find this blog is interesting enough, do subscribe to Hot Shit Form Here by Email! I would be very happy!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin View blog reactions