Love you guys!

Will Update My Blog Regularly!


Street Art
Street Art
Beauty is everywhere! Some vandalism I saw near my office.

Anyway, quick update:

1. My internet is faster again!
2. Focusing more on my Twitter, but will be back on blogsphere soon
3. I have been very busy attending social events, will update more on that later
4. More movie reviews will be updated in My Little Black Pot
5. Promise to myself will update at least once a week!

Starting for this post! Have a wonderful week ahead ya!


First THREE Commenters:

(Whoever won the most First Commenter contests will be featured at the end of the month!)

+ Mariuca from Wishing On A Falling Star +
+ Bella from Enveeus.com +
+ +

Bluecrystaldude

If you find this blog is interesting enough, do subscribe to Hot Shit Form Here by Email! I would be very happy!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin View blog reactions