Love you guys!

23 Years of Living!


Haaziq Zahar
23 Years young! :)

Oh my, thank you so much for the well wishes on my personal number, Facebook, Twitter and blog post! Thank you from the bottom of my heart. I received more than 500 wishes on Facebook alone!

On the 11th November, I celebrated my birthday quietly with my closest friends and colleagues; it was a good celebration.

A little shout out to David from Basic Bloganomics:

Basic Bloganomics
Basic Bloganomics

And Ane from Life According to Me:

Life According to Me
Life According to Me

Thank you so much guys! Love you much!

P/S: Do I look older than my age? People gasp in disbelieve that I only 23 yo. I thought I have a baby face, no? Haha


First THREE Commenters:

(Whoever won the most First Commenter contests will be featured at the end of the month!)

+ Mariuca +
+ Bella +
+ Lady Java +

Bluecrystaldude

If you find this blog is interesting enough, do subscribe to Hot Shit Form Here by Email! I would be very happy!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin View blog reactions