Love you guys!

Tags yet again!


Waahh.. Tags yet again! Sorry for those I am tagging!

MEME 1
From: Rizal
Tagging: Angelbaby and Faisal

According to the rules, I am to list down the household chores I hate and why I hate them. Then copy the image provided and tag as many people as you want. Add your blogs link to the domesticated divas linky love and leave a comment at Stripe and Yellow to be added to the master list. And like Rizal, I only picked one which is:

1. Washing dishes. LOL. I rarely done that (thank God I usually eat at cafe or restaurants)



Continue reading for more interesting tags and memes!


DOMESTICATED DIVAS: Living the Healthy Life / Sripe&Yellow / Vanity Kit / Mind Bubbles / Something Purple / Em’s DetourMe,Myself+2 / Kidd Designs / FunFierceFabulous / Ozzy’s Mom / Insights from the Grocery Cart / Living A’ La Mode / God’s Best Gift / MommyAllehs Up-Close And Personal / My Precious Niche / Just Me.. Eds / Eds Mommy Life / Aggie Shoots Aggie Scraps / All Kinds of Me Stuff / The Salad Caper / Winding Creek Circle / InkBabyStudios / Joys in Life / Me and Mine / Little Peanut / Creative in Me/ Pea in a Pod / Sugarmagnolias / Notable Bistro / Around the World / I am Mommy / All About The Memories / Enchanted Play / In Depth / A Housewife’s Journal / Life Together Starts / As We Face Forever / My Happy Place /Iam Dzoi / Suburban Sass / To the Moon and Back / Raising Sandy / Walk on Red / All Things Me / Because Life Is Fun / Feels Like Home / Growing up with Bea / My life… my own piece of heaven / Around the World / Hobbies and Such / My life in this Wonderful World /My Online World / / My Virtual Closet / My Views On My So Called Life / The Real Deal The Real Me / Changing Lanes/ Pit Stop/ Around the World / The Fountain Of Happiness / The Joy Of Life Forever / Love Is / Phtographic Memories / My Colorful World / Strawberry Gurl / Quicker8 / Mommy’s Little Corner / The Dawn That Shines / Journey to Prosperity / Homelife / Sheng’s Simple Thoughts / Coriander Dreams / Gorgeous Traveller / A Traveller’s Domain / Lemon Iced Tea / It’s My Party / My Wonderful Life / Simple Life, Simply Me / Sassy Finds / All things Yummy / Shangrila Journey / My Charmed Life / Mommyhood and Me / Crissy’s Zone / Crissy’s Library / Vis Vires /Crissy’s Haven / My Daily Thoughts / Abby’s Way of Life / Princess Bela / Women Xplore / Our Journey to Life / My Planet Purple / And so I am / Arlene’s Random Ramblings / Life’s All About Lourdes’ Mia / Faery Dancing / Purpled Sky /Almanac Queen / Caramel Corn / Sunny Side Up Foodie / Mamakshop /My Sweet Escape / Anything Goes! / Her Name is N.O.Y. / Mariuca's Perfume Gallery/ Irresistible Fascinations / The Treasure Chest / Complex Life /restnrileks / Hot Shit Form Here/ YOUR BLOG HERE


MEME 2 also from Rizal. But it was a bit too long. Sorry man :)


MEME 3

From: Rizal
Tagging: Farah Deen and Faisal

Rules:

  • Copy the text from Start Copy Here
  • Post it in your blog. Make sure you copy it in compose mode (blogger) or visual mode for the others. This will enable you to copy all your friend's link as well. Have fun doing it.
  • In the next number, add your blog url and link it
  • Add the greetings that you use frequently or one that is in your traditional language.

Konichiwa Meme by AikoAiko

1. All About Kawaii says Konichiwa
2. Mariuca's Perfume Gallery says HOLA!
3. Yenzz's SeeNRead says Hi!
3. restnrileks says Apa Khabar?
4. Bluecrystaldude says Assalamualaikum!


MEME 4
(in Malay for the first time ever!)
From: Love-n-Hate
Tagging: Fara (with new hosting and blog) and Rizal!



Click more to read those lovely questions. I still could not believe that I am doing this tag in Malay. Please don't laugh!


Siapa hero/heroin anda?
Bapa saya

Ayat yang selalu dituturkan?
Ayat yang mempunyai perkataan 'weh' di permulaan dan penghabisannya

Perkara yang perlu sentiasa kena ingat?
Sembahyang

Dalam wardrobe, apa perlu ada?
Baju & Seluar

Anda seorang yang branded?
Malangnya ya

Apakah rutin grooming anda?
Panjang sangat hendak ditaip di sini. hehe

Dan, apakah yang paling penting dan perlu ada dalam beg anda?
Duit

Apakah impian anda untuk 5 tahun akan datang?
Kaya raya

Apakah yang paling anda suka mengenai bandar di tempat anda?
Hujan! (Penang selalunya panas sangat!)

Sahabat susah & senang: sanggupkan kamu?
Of course! Sudah tentu!

P/S: God! I always feel that my formal Bahasa Malayu is sounding weird. Are they?

Bluecrystaldude

Blog Widget by LinkWithin View blog reactions

6 comments:

Restnrileks said...

hehehehe... ni kelakar... memang kelakar..

not that your BM is wrong or what.. but somehow, it does sound weird when reading it in BM (and by no means la i am merendah2kan bahasa ibunda)..

but, kudos.. something new i say.. :)

Faisal Admar said...

hehe done... can refer:

http://faisaltagaward.blogspot.com/2008/08/rules-copy-text-from-start-copy-here.html

and

http://faisaltagaward.blogspot.com/2008/08/household-chores.html

bluecrystaldude said...

Hi Rizal,

LOL.. Yeah. I thought so too. One of the main problem for me is whether to use a formal BM or non-formal. Plus, with so many loghats available in Malaysia, I am kinda ashamed if I pronounce something wrongly.

P/S: I haven't said a word (except for 'pi'= pergi) in Penang slang even after 3 years study there! haha..

=====

Hi Faisal,

Hehe.. I am sure you will done it as you have a special blog for it. I do check if people do my tags or not. But, I am not offended either if they not doing it ;)

Thanks for participating these tags! I am sure people who created it and friend who are tagging you, which in this sense is me, will feel appreciated!

♥SomethingPurple♥ said...

thanks for doing the chores tag, added your links in the masterlist.

Stripe&Yellow
Living the Healthy Life
Vanity Kit
Something Purple
Em’s Detour
Doll Me Up

Farah Deen said...

I saw my name here! :) I will do this ASAP ok? and inform you.

bluecrystaldude said...

Hi Something Purple,

Thanks!

=====

Hi Farah,

Thanks for participating! :D

Post a Comment


Comments posted on Hot Shit Form Here are not moderated. Be nice. Keep it clean. Stay on topic. No spam. Oh and don't forget to "subscribe by email" to follow up my comments. Thanks - bluecrystaldude