I have changed my Entrecard blog picture, yet again. This time, I changed after Shinade’s commented me in Hot News This Week #5 post. She said:
Oh you might want to change your EC card too. I was in the forums the other day and they have new TOS again.
Anything deemed objectionable about your card from anyone could mean that they will drop you.
Not trying to be nosy...just letting you know. They are going to do audits and look at cards....profanity was mentioned.
Just don't want to see you get in trouble:-)))
Well, I really thankful for her head up. In case you still don’t know, I am having trouble to advertise in other people blogs because of my “very creative” blog’s name. Haha. So, finally I decided to take down my blog’s name in my avatar and replaced it with my name, Bluecrystaldude. The result is not up to my expectation, but I did change it for temporary anyway. I sincerely think it dulls and nothing to do with my blog (not that toilet’s picture has to do with it either, but that is a different story). Therefore, I most probably will change the picture again. Just hope that I have enough time and inspiration to do it later.
The old picture
My final examination is coming in this November, so I will be having many tests before then. I called it as preparation test as it will gear me up for my final semester examination. My next preparation tests will be on Thursday and Friday with Separation Process and Process Dynamics and Control respectively. Wish me lucks (I don’t believe in luck, but it seems to be the common saying).
First Award: Uber - Amazing Blog
So, I would like to pass the Uber Amazing Blog Award to:
- Bonoriau – I especially love how he always writes simple but concise post on blogging to economy
- Mango – She has a very wild imagination that I wish I have. Love her design and stamps collection
- Kak Emila – She is the most talented Malaysian woman I ever meet online! You must must and must check her out!
- Mariuca – She is very energetic! I must run (metaphorically of course) to keep up with her posts, readers and comments. Can’t wait to see more of her!
- Rizal – One of my loyal readers ever since I could remember. Thank you so much for being such supportive friend!
- Rozella - I love the way she writes. Very easy reading with a personal touch
- Farah - Her house was broken into last week. I just wish she will gets better. She has been such a wonderful friend for me
Second Award: Wolf Award – Outstanding Blogger
This award made by one of my new friends, Shinade from The Painted Veil. It is quite unique since it is only for male bloggers! So, I am passing this award to my male buddies – all of them are Malaysian except for Bluedreamer:
- Faisal Admar – He writes everything from politics to current issues. I love how he puts his personalities in each post!
- Bluedreamer – For the diversified top 5, from rare animal to the top 5 of amazing places and idol (!)
- Hafidz - I hope he will do well in his working world!
- Axim – A very dedicated daily blogger (I easily impressed by a daily blogger. LOL)