Love you guys!

Hot News This Week #5


Spanking new Hot News This Week

News 1:

After stopped my circulation of Hot News This Week for quite a sometime now, I decided to refurbish this supposed to be weekly session. Thus, with a new spirit and new Hot News This Week header, you can see the old header below, plus a brand new tagline instead of “News That Caught My Attention throughout This Week” (long and boring) to “The News You Want to Hear” (short and relating to the picture accompany it). Nonetheless, the content is about the same, if not only better. I will choose news that is worth reading and commenting throughout the week. I prefer health relating news, family, entertainment, politic, economic and most of it will be weird and open to debate news. What about you? What type of news do you prefer to read and comment on? Give me your thoughts!


The old Hot News This Week

News 2:

How your kitten a week before born will looks like? Or your cute little Chinhuahua during the final week of pregnancy will be? Or how a baby kangaroo in its mother's pouch, where it will stay for six months before it hops into the world will looks like.


This baby kitten is just a week away from being born

A Chihuahua fetus in the womb during the final week of pregnancy

The National Geographic channel and Channel 4 series (in Britain) have traced his incredible journey, from conception to birth, using revolutionary film-making processes. Since you cannot just stick a camera into an animal’s womb (because you will end up killing the embryo), they have to get a help from a team of model makers to recreate the embryos at various stages.


After about five weeks in the womb, this lemon shark embryo has started growing gills

So, thanks to the latest technology, the ground-breaking photographic techniques, plus state-of-the-art graphics, 4-D scanning techniques and the most sophisticated natural history models ever, have all been used to provide an unparalleled glimpse into a world that few of us would ever expect to see.


An Emperor penguin chick embryo inside its egg

A baby kangaroo in its mother's pouch

Well, now you know how much alike we have with those animals. Without the brain or usage of it, no wonder there is a say, “bodoh macam lembu” or a direct translation in English, “stupid like a cow”. We do much alike with those animals more than we are dare to admit. Do I still gonna hear "Aww.. These pictures are so cute..."?

First Commenter:

Bluecrystaldude

Blog Widget by LinkWithin View blog reactions

37 comments:

Anonymous said...

aaaargh.. tetibe geli plak aku tgk.. tapi bile dah kuar dari perut mak dia.. kiut la plak.. KECUALI.. that shark la..

Unknown said...

yeewwww!like nikillas said so geli...the penguin looks so different than what i thought.

Anonymous said...

aah..that picture is soo cute..haha..lol..

Anonymous said...

Hot Shit Form Here is getting better! cheers to u!

u WILL be SEEING loads of "Aww.. These pictures are so cute..." :D

Pok Dell said...

This is why I got D on biology subject..

Farah Deen said...

errrr looks very very very creepy to me!!!!! Thank God I am not pregnant! LOL

@xiM said...

this is da reason why i love biology so much!!!!

izzahismail said...

it looks scary.but still curious.that is why i can tolerate bio.esp for the memorizing part.

bluecrystaldude said...

Hi Nikillas,

Congratulation! You are the first commenter!

From now on, I will link up my first commenter at the end of every post!

Tu lah. Amazing huh?

====

Hi Sweetiepie,

Hehehe.. I am sorry if you are not into this stuff Sweetiepie. Hehe.. I think it very much amusing!

====

Hi d2z,

LOL..

bluecrystaldude said...

Hi Fara,

I am flattered *wink wink*

====

Hi Bintang4,

Hehe. D is still a pretty good grade right? Better than F. hehe

====

Hi Farah,

Perhaps the next time I could put a human embryo. Hehe :P

bluecrystaldude said...

Hi Axim,

Yeah, me too! I love biology so much!

====

Hi Izzahismail,

I am sure that is why you want to do medicine right? :)

bonoriau said...

Thank you for your GREAT review on Marzie.

izzahismail said...

haha,and apparently i'm not doing medicine. ha-ha.

izzahismail said...

but still, i am interested in anything regarding biology excluded EXAM.i stress on exam! haha.

bluecrystaldude said...

Hi Bonoriau,

Your most welcome :)

====

Hi Izzahismail,

Hey, what are you doing then?? (Do let me know.. Hehe. I just assuming :)

bluecrystaldude said...

Hi Izzahismail,

Yeah, me too. Our grade should not only based on examination. Stress, panic attack, anxiousness, anxiety and so on will surely reduce your performance.

I remember I said this to my lecture once. And he reply back by saing, "Unless you have a better grading system to evaluate personal performance, we have to stick with the conventional method". Sigh*.. But I think in University, the grading system is better. We even evaluated based on our course work aren't we?

Mariuca said...

Oh my oh my!!! Gambar apa ni Haaziq! ;)

bluecrystaldude said...

Hi Mariuca,

These are the pictures of animal in their wombs. God's creation are indeed amazing. These little embryos will become animal that we could see everyday. Some even will grow bigger than others :)

Mariuca said...

Haaziq, I'd like to hear some celeb gossip! Local pun I suka he he! :)

bluecrystaldude said...

Hehe.. Local gossips I tak up to date sangat lah. Lainlah kalau politic is a form of gossip too. Haha.. My dad is the master of politic (not literally. He only has a real master in accountancy. LOL), he will fills me up in no time!

But I think most of my readers are quite tired with these politic fuss in Malaysia. Aren't you?

Oh, my next post would be about an international artist and my conspiracy of her! Can't wait to finish writing it! Hehehe

Jackie said...

Hey there BlueCrysatldude,
I found you at last. I too am thinking about making a change on Wednesdays.

I have been doing Wordless Wednesdays. but, I feel so cramped being set to a certain post.

Who knows maybe I will get better at it...have a good day:-)

Jackie said...

Oh you might want to change your EC card too. I was in the forums the other day and they have new TOS again.

Anything deemed objectionable about your card from anyone could mean that they will drop you.

Not trying to be nosy...just letting you know. They are going to do audits and look at cards....profanity was mentioned.

Just don't want to see you get in trouble:-)))

bluecrystaldude said...

Hi Shinade,

Yeah. I don't like to be stuck with a certain topic only. So, I change it a little bit to Less Word Wednesday. As you can see, it's not only about picture. I writing something accompany every post. You should try it too. Who knows Less Word Wednesday will be a trend (yeah, right) LOL

Monica said...

omg the pictures....YIKES!!!!

bluecrystaldude said...

Oh my. Thank you so much Shinade for the head's up. I will change it as soon as I can. I really appreciate it :)

bluecrystaldude said...

Hi Monica,

Hehehe.. I hope you are not eating when you saw the pictures :P

Restnrileks said...

Wah, i think it is a great way of posting your 1st commentator in such a way.

Great pics. Macam2 boleh belajar.. :)

Restnrileks said...

As for restnrileks, i like to read any topics,

janji boleh tambah ilmu atau pengetahuan am - in a leisure and restnrileksing styles.. such as this post :)

Anonymous said...

wooooo, what else can this technology do bro?

bluecrystaldude said...

Hi Rizal,

Ni semua sbb u and the gang ar. Haha. It looks like the first commenter should be celebrated (some even do a dance - sapalah agaknya tu kan? hehe). So, I decided to link my first commenter in the post itself :)

bluecrystaldude said...

Hi Rizal,

Thank you for your feedback. I love this kind of news to. Other than quite informative, it really a relax topic to be touched. And it's easier for me to construct the post too! LOL

====

Hi Yan^S,

Yeah, amazing right? If in your blog, you posted about transformer, here, I posted about the real thing. We do are different in some way. But I think we still share the same curiosity right? Hehe

Anonymous said...

yup yup.... This is the best post (for me) that you have post... I really like this kind of thing and this will make u think and wonder .... muhahahaa

bluecrystaldude said...

Well Yan^s, you haven't yet see my all my posts. Hehe.. Just check my Most Commented Post. I am sure you will like some of them!

Anonymous said...

true true.. ok i will after we finish this semester final exam

Mariuca said...

Hola! Sorry I'm late, but I'm here now, see u in a bit with Mariuca! :)

bluecrystaldude said...

Ho YAN^S,

Okay.. I will be waiting for your comments. Hehehe

====

Hi Mariuca,

Better late then ever right? *wink wink*

Mariuca said...

Yeeha!! I'm ur number 2 commenter now ha ha ha! Slow and steady and still can reach ur number 2 spot wooT! ;)

Post a Comment


Comments posted on Hot Shit Form Here are not moderated. Be nice. Keep it clean. Stay on topic. No spam. Oh and don't forget to "subscribe by email" to follow up my comments. Thanks - bluecrystaldude